URPotential are requesting expressions of interest from organisations or individuals to provide an organisational strengths review of our company, funded by the Big Lottery. Organisations/individuals are asked to submit a 2 page A4 expression of interest with detailed:
- Plan of delivery
- Evidence of skills and previous experience relevant to this proposal
- References to support organisation/individual track record
- Costings associated with full delivery including compiling of full report and recommendations to be submitted to the Directors by 27th April 2018
The review will take place in April 2018. It is anticipated the review will take no longer than 3 days to complete.
Please send expressions of interest to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12.30pm on 30th March 2018
Job: Youth and Community Centre Manager
Rate of pay: £28,860 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: 30 hrs per week
Length of contract: 2 years
URPotential provides research and consultancy, accredited training and volunteering opportunities to young people, adults, families and the community and targeted youthwork. We work with young people, families, communities and organisations developing capacity across the North West through training and accreditation. We are an accredited centre for a number of awarding bodies including: AQA, Open Wards, ABC as well as Mentoring and Befriending Foundation. Alongside this we have a number of social action and youth projects.
We are pleased to have acquired Cleveleys Library as an asset transfer from Lancashire County Council. The new Hub will be a community asset and URPotential are committed to supporting our local community in accessing the Hub. URPotential are looking to recruit a highly motivated 7 experienced Youth and Community Centre Manager. The manager will be responsible for the initial community development of the Hub and professional overview, planning, delivery and management of the projects. Alongside this the Manager will support URPotential Volunteers and all aspects of Office Administration at the Hub. You will be expected to:
- Plan and develop a community consultation and community development plan, ensuring co design and co production is at the heart of all aspects of the Hub
- Set up a community hub steering group panel that is representative of the community members
- Manage, supervise & support URPotential staff and volunteers on a day to day basis
- Manage the building and resources
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation and Health and Safety of the URPotential Cleveleys Community Hub, administration team and processes
- Development, planning, coordination and delivery of an agreed programme of work in Wyre
- Manage, coordinate, facilitate a range of projects that will operate from Cleveleys Community Hub,
- Provide qualitative and quantitative evaluations and reports necessary to monitor the project
You will need: a JNC Qualification, or an appropriate minimum Level 4 qualification that evidences competence in Youth & Community Development work, knowledge and application, or working towards JNC Qualification OR a Degree in Youth and Community or Community Development or equivalent degree in relevant subject, and a minimum of two years’ experience of working within a youth & community development post
Pension: new employees will be enrolled onto URPotential’s company pension scheme where applicable. Travel: Travelling expenses will be paid for all journeys required for work, excluding travel from home to base. The current rates are 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles per year and 25p per mile thereafter. The nature of the post will require travel across the region. A full driving licence, business insurance cover and use of a car is essential.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 20th April at 12 noon. Interviews will be held in the afternoon/evening of Thursday 26th April.
Job pack available at: email@example.com or telephone 01253 344398
URPotential is a Community Interest Company limited by Guarantee registered in England & Wales No: 7293248
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES!
WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING VOLUNTEERS FOR NUMEROUS ROLES! IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING WITH US OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT NINA BEAVERS ON MANAGER@URPOTENTIAL.CO.UK