Accessible training courses to help you get where you want to be!URPotential have put together an exciting and varied training schedule that will take place at venues across Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde.
There are one day training sessions and courses that run for up to eight weeks. Information about the courses can be found on the PDF link above or alternatively you can call the office on 01253 344398.
All training is provided FREE of charge depending upon your age and personal circumstances. Please contact us for more details and to enrol. All our courses are delivered in a safe and secure environment and allow participants to develop new skills and consolidate existing ones.
If you want to express your interest in any of our courses, please click the button below and fill out the online form. You will then be added to our Expression of Interest Form for your courses of choice and we will contact you when we are running one!
New courses are always being added to the programme throughout the year so keep up to date through our newsletters and posts!
We offer accredited and non accredited training courses in:
- Customer Services & Digital Champion
- CV Writing & Interview Techniques
- First Aid in the Community
- Basic Food Safety
- Information, Advice & Guidance Sessions
- Introduction to Youth Work
- Intro to Youth Work Level 1
- Introduction to Mentoring / Mentoring Skills
- Basic IT Skills
- IT Drop In Support
- IT Functional Skills
- IT & Social Media
- Managing Your Family Budget
- Moving Into Volunteering
- Confidence Building
- Setting Up A Community Group
- Skills for Further Learning
- So You Want to Work with Young People?
- Setting up Your Own Business
- Surviving the Teenage Years
- Volunteer Management