Accessible training courses to help you get where you want to be!
URPotential have put together an exciting and varied training schedule that will take place at venues across Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde.
There are single training sessions and courses of up to eight weeks depending on the subject being delivered. Information about the courses can be found on the PDF link above or alternatively call the office on 01253 344398 where you can also reserve your place.
All training is provided free of charge depending upon age and personal circumstances. Please contact us for more details. The courses are delivered in a safe and secure environment allowing all participants to develop new skills and consolidate on existing ones.
If you would like to express an interest in any of our courses, please click the button below and fill out an online form to be added to the expression of interest form for the courses you choose, and you will be contacted when we are running one!
New courses are being added to the programme throughout the year so keep up to date through our newsletters and posts.
We offer accredited and non accredited training courses in:
- Customer Services
- CV Writing
- First Aid in the Community
- Food Hygiene
- Information Advice & Guidance Sessions
- Introduction to Youth Work
- Intro to Youth Work Level 1
- Introduction to Mentoring / Mentoring Skills
- IT Basic Introduction
- IT Course
- IT—Develop Microsoft Skills
- IT Drop in support
- IT Functional Skills
- IT—Social Media
- Managing Your Family Budget
- Moving Into Volunteering
- Personal Development & Confidence Course
- Setting Up A Community Group
- Skills for Further Learning
- So You Want to Work with Young People
- Start Your Own Business
- Surviving the Teenage Years
- Volunteer Management